Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Below is a joke to brighten up your day (:

Fiona: There are 3 dead men named A, B & C respectively. One fine day in heaven, God decided to ask each of them how they died. So God asked person A, B & C how did you guys died?

A answered: Oh, I was working in my office one day and i received a call from my friend saying that my wife is having an affair in my house. So I ran back home to check it out. To my surprised, I saw a man in the balcony. I was so angry that I pushed him out of the balcony and I threw a fridge out. At that moment, i suffered from heart attack and died eventually.

B answered: I was a cleaner. One fine day, i was cleaning the balcony of a particular unit and i suddenly felt someone pushing me from behind & thus, i fell out from the balcony and died on the spot.

C answered: Hmmms, I was a robber when i was alive. On this very particular day, I was planning to rob this particular unit when I suddenly heard footsteps coming into the house. I have no place to hide, so eventually I hid in the fridge. Suddenly I felt that I was flying, and *bang* ! I landed on the very first floor and died.

copyright PeiJin (:

okays, im here to update for abit.
because some people say i haven't been updating.
didnt go to school yesterday and today.
perhaps will be back in school tmr? shall see.
RUILIANG misses me, heehee! right?
SHIHENG too! :D
few people (JAN& co) came to visit yesterday. that's really sweet of them (:
and some people (ahtan, moonie, shiheng etc) is very worried about me. teehee! -ifeelsoblessed-
well, at least im better already :) no worries. ;)
my temperature is being unstable. keeps increasing then decreases after awhile and then it continues the cycle.
coughing and sneezing brings intense pain to my head.
then my temperature starts to increase again! wth =.=
and irritating flu comes and join in the fun.
this "awesome trio" drains my energy out, thus i keep sleeping.
grandpa came to visit suddenly. i mean not visit me, he just happened to come here. he's really cute :)

tata! :D
i miss you too custard! (: