Thursday, July 23, 2009

Formal outfits today! (:
Everyone in my class look damn beautiful and handsome today.
I so agree that, everyone, who spends time on dressing up, can look so attractive.
my class are infested with pretty babes and handsome gentlemen.

Leaving/ Parting.
things will start to change after week 16.
it will be the start of holidays and goodbye to my dearest E37B by then.
i don't wanna leave them.
somehow it hurts and i dread it when time pass by so quickly.
4 months together, we are bonded. and still making the bond even stronger.
why must we part when we are that attached to each other?
every single day, i look forward to seeing the same beautiful faces, the familiar voices, those heartily laughter, those cute randomness and those warm hugs.
why must we change class? i don't want to know anymore people. (at least for now)
i have them, and is enough.
i found love that is given by you guys
ever lasting friendship that i will treasure till the end, for life.

i wish that fateful day will never come. at least stop the time for now.
i will definitely cry, real badly on that day.

Decisions, decisions and more decisions.
decision making seemed never ending.
I'm glad i made a right decision today.
although its hard and it hurts, but I'm glad (:
because i made a right choice by letting freedom in.

"I am not a "hot" girl.
I will probably never turn you on,
or take your breath away,
or impress your friends with the way I look…
but I can make you laugh and make you feel wanted,
and sometimes I can be really fucking cute.
I really wish that could be enough, just once."
(via Chasing Pavements)