Thursday, April 15, 2010

where did my lady luck went?

SUP! (:

First day of Year 2,
im not really prepared but yea, taking it as it comes. Most of us are still in our holiday mood, still in our dreamland, not wanting to get out from there, but we have to. We've got no choice. So peeps, please maximize the time you have for holidays. Because school is really tiring. drains me out totally. Went for lunch at South, but its damn crowded, like fuck! Totally no seats at all and all i see were long queues and flooded with human, which makes it Human Jam! Settled down at Kafe Esplande, had a bread and off i go.
Spot check on attire on the first day of school, how nice can that be?
No slippers, no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless, no short skirts, that's totally no life please! ):
Okies,
My class people are quite nice, I've spotted quite a few really good speakers. And I only have approximately 5-6 guys in the class, the rest are infested with ladies~ hahaha!(:
This faci of mine, is really an old uncle, he's nice but really long winded and naggy. Repeated his words for 5 times, imagine that. And thus, we ended up ending class late by 45 mins. Then, heavy rain dampened my mood, real bad ):

that's my first day of year 2(:

as for now, my thoughts.
Word of mouth, is really powerful especially when it comes to nosy parkers.
I really hate it when someone totally unrelated to you pokes their nose into your life, wanting to know where you go, what you buy and all sorts of things. I mean, everyone will be frustrated, likewise themselves, so why are they still doing this? I really dont understand.
I mean, you are a stranger to me, vice versa. Then why come and be nosy about my life? And of course, spreading it to everyone else? Eventually it will still come back to me and I'll still know. Just how does doing this helps/benefits you?
sigh.


I hope for a better tomorrow.
Just let tomorrow be good.


im tired.
xoxo