Today, its the start of another week in my calender.
Off to school as usual, with RuiLiang (:
We missed the earlier bus, but yeaa, the bus came early, so its not our fault :)
We were chit chatting then we realized, when its year 1, we always panic when the bus left or it came early, but now, all we do is sit at the bus stop patiently and chit chat. hahaha!
I can say, im proud of myself in class today! its econs and i did the ppt all by myself. ^^ not exactly all, but yea, most of it i guess? hee :D
I really like my new classmates. They cant stand silence. hahaha! cute much!
Walked to the interchange after school (its been a long time since i last walked to the interchange), and also to the pasar malam (:
because the weather is humid, so went to cwp and jalan for abit. This pretty watch caught my eye and captured my heart like immediately! :D Its really pretty and old school! I love it very muchie! (: Its pretty ex though :/ the price aint beautiful. But nonetheless, baby bought it after much consideration. Looking at how much i stared at the watch and how much my eyes glow as i admired the watch, he came up with some random excuse to buy it for me. hahaha! I'm not materialistic!
Thanks love.


hee, that ends my day (:
how's yours? :)
xoxo
iwannagetacamerasoon
Off to school as usual, with RuiLiang (:
We missed the earlier bus, but yeaa, the bus came early, so its not our fault :)
We were chit chatting then we realized, when its year 1, we always panic when the bus left or it came early, but now, all we do is sit at the bus stop patiently and chit chat. hahaha!
I can say, im proud of myself in class today! its econs and i did the ppt all by myself. ^^ not exactly all, but yea, most of it i guess? hee :D
I really like my new classmates. They cant stand silence. hahaha! cute much!
Walked to the interchange after school (its been a long time since i last walked to the interchange), and also to the pasar malam (:
because the weather is humid, so went to cwp and jalan for abit. This pretty watch caught my eye and captured my heart like immediately! :D Its really pretty and old school! I love it very muchie! (: Its pretty ex though :/ the price aint beautiful. But nonetheless, baby bought it after much consideration. Looking at how much i stared at the watch and how much my eyes glow as i admired the watch, he came up with some random excuse to buy it for me. hahaha! I'm not materialistic!
Thanks love.


hee, that ends my day (:
how's yours? :)
xoxo
iwannagetacamerasoon
