Friday, June 11, 2010

buff buff buff!

its time to say goodbye to 2 weeks of holidays
and mug for the coming 9 weeks.

my conversation w mum:
Mum: The girls that we know in the neighbourhood from small girl changing to young adult.
Me: Yeaaaa!
Mum: Your sister is turning 20 this year.
Me: Yeaa, I cant believe its my turn next year. With my look, hehhe!
Mum: You still look like 16 years old~
Me: I'm forever 16! Just like you! 48 years old already still also dont look nor act like one.
Mum smiles and gives me funny reactions showing she's young.
HAHAHA (:

I love Mum (:


Few days back, chance upon a shop and they sell nice wedges.
I really like it, but think of it, I dont really wear it though. Perhaps will when its formal day.
But its really pretty!
Suggestions?


i love my b