Doesn't mean that I'm of a younger age and is your daughter, you have the rights to intrude my privacy, whats more, without my permission.
Place yourself in my shoes, if i were to do it to you, will you be happy?
Because you are the 'eldest' in your family does not mean you hold all the power/authority, you may be pampered, but things have changed.
I'm satisfied with the live you've provided my for the past going to 19 years of my life.
Everything is always perfect and I don't ask for much, just...
change some of your own ways of doing things.
Then,
everything will be fine.
We do not have to put on a mask by then...
I hope for this gets to you somehow, just somehow...
One way or another is fine.
Chances are so minimal, so faint, so unlikely, so slender...
you and i just broke the peace
I don't really know why, things are happening to me and people around me.
Bad things.
What are the causes of it? I don't really know.
Good head start and a bad ending, doesn't sound nice to the ears at all.
Every single day, I've prayed for everything to be fine and smooth,
sometimes it helps but at times, it doesn't
Are my prayers heard?
