My holidays are here for now. Staying by my side for approx 2 months!
So gonna work my ass off and earn $$!
Holidays also means, year 2 sem 1 ended.
I
this class as much as i
sweets and food.
this class as much as i
sweets and food.Hahahaha! What a way to describe it.
I found many sam-pats(38) in the class, girls that i can clicked with so well.
Girls whom i cherish look forward to meeting them everyday when there's school.
When one is absent, it just feels weird, like something or a piece of me is missing.
I shall not mention any names because there's just too many of them, or perhaps its just those regular few that we often have lunch with.
This kind of attachment was last felt when i first step into poly.
My very first class E37B.
I'm so glad that E37B's girls, the few of us are still close.
My very best girlfriend, namely Shihan & Cass!
Oh well, enough of words, pictures then.
As for now...
My sisters/girlfriends from my very first class. & I
them!
them! 
it seems like time flies so quickly.
----
Another day of work, not half shift but full shift.
My legs really deserved a good rest and massage totally.
They served me well and I cant do anything without them. 

Work was fine, compared to the first day, it was considered so much better!
Full shift with Jess, half shift with Jane! 

There were 8 couples of sky diners, so...
the lucky us get to eat food cooked from the restaurant. -smirks-
Also, one of the chef there is really friendly, chat with us, give us food, and he even offered to send us back home!
But we turned down his offer though.
Fireworks marks the end of our day, pretty awesome isnt it? (:
Met bee after work and he sends me home, thanks baby! 

xoxo





