Sunday, August 22, 2010

memory loss

Psst! I happen to chance upon this on the web. SO ALIKE RIGHT? hahaha!

I'm on this blogger page for quite sometime, contemplating whether to post or not.
At the same time, thinking about what to post.
Ask me about my week, I can only say it is the worst week of my life.
So many things, bad things happening around me. Or rather, a string of things happening.
Fucks me up pretty badly.

To whoever is out there,
sneering over all these that i'm facing, thank you for doing so.
You are my number one fan seriously!
You guys ftw!

This is what i heard from my mum's friend:
'该来的总是会来,只要看开一点,一切就会变好。'

I will stay strong and overcome all these! Gambateh!
At least i have friends that i pour all my sorrows to and they are always there for me.
Deeply appreciate it and thank you so much lovelies!
You know who you are!

Impromptu meet up with the girls,
its only for that few hours but its worth while (:

xoxo