Disclaimer: Wordy post
Plants Vs Zombies,
it seems like the whole world is playing this game, but I've completed it last year, heh.
Nonetheless, I still find it a challenge while playing it recently.
No choice, when that is the only source of entertainment when at work, besides your fun colleagues, there's literally nothing else there.
All you get is big groups of visitors who comes and sit the cable car, Caucasians, Blangas, Japanese, Korean, Indians, Vietnamese, its just all sorts of people you'll see.
Some are really fucked up while some are friendly and nice (;
- Here's a night view of my work place -
- this is me, Jesslyn & Jane -
- & this is me at work, fooling around though, I look so fair and i wanna get tanned! -
(credits: Jesslyn)
Got my pay not long ago, its not a lot, but, it still made my day (:
Rewarded myself by spending literally most of my pay -.-
Thus, i'm working double hard from Sept to mid Oct.
-----
Side track-
I love the genes mummy and daddy passed on to me.
Reasons being, the first time went to have my eyebrow threading,
the women asked me with confidence,
'It must have been a long time since you last thread your eyebrows.'
My reply was,
'Huh? Its my first time doing it!'
She stared at me and starts helping me thread it with a paiseh look. LOL much.
Next,
some sales girl promoting those beauty accessories, lifted my arms and commented certainly,
'I guess you went to shave your arm's (not armpit) hair recently'
I was taken aback and replied,
'Im born like that, I don't use these stuffs for my arms.'
& she started telling me about her products.
Mummy's and Daddy's genes makes me feel so proud, why?
Because other girls who are constantly worried about having too much hair on their legs and arms (not armpit hair) and have been wanting to get rid of them resulted them in buying those products to get rid of it.
For my case, mine is minimal or rather, the ideal one that girls desire, and I dont have to worry about it at all and spend tons of money on them (in fact I don't spend money on getting rid of arm's and leg's hair at all.)
B always said, girls like you should spend once a month money on yourself, such as medicure, facial etc, but you don't at all.
Oh B, its just me (;
Think i'm bragging or lying, then so be it, as long as you're happy with your belief.
xoxo
I'm truly pampered by b,
nevertheless, I love him!
