Thursday, November 4, 2010

9/10 course meal

Class was a killer today!
Biz Stats, I dont love you one bit, at all.

TAF IG with classmates today!
Went to the flea market at Pipit road/lane i can't remember.
They sell really old school stuffs, some are nice, but mostly i saw was old model handphones, the newest model was E71. Shoes, clothes, plugs, chargers, phone casings.
As for food, its Dim Sums! Yums!
Total 9 of us, 'MBS' paid a little more, for us. Thanks! :)
We were all bloated after that. But it was awesomeeee!
We sat at the place for nearly 2 hours. hahaha!
Oh, pictures, next time, or fb (;
I love time spent with them as well as with b
Fell asleep on the bus ride, a really deep sleep and i dream of them already. LOL

xoxo
I may act oblivious, but I do care, alot.