Hi earthlings,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011! :)
& yes, i'm back to blog more.
Bad news: School's starting tmr. -.-
6 weeks to go, approx a week of holidays, then 6 mths of internship!
I want more time!
Anyhooooo...
Starting of with,
28th Dec 2010
This day, is the day whereby baby drop by and celebrated my advance birthday with me :)
Upon receiving the present baby have for me, I didn't stop grinning, smiling widely.
Baby is the best I've ever had! (:
How could I ever thank you for all these you have done?
Its my second birthday with you, and there's more to come :)
Its not about the presents, but its the quality time spent with you, love.
-this is a giant globe! allows people to go in and jump on it.-
-my Ramenlove & baby's unagi hotpot rice-
-marbleslab in replace of cake-
thank you love for everything
❤
---
29th Dec 2010
If you know what this day stands for,
its actually my very own birthday :)
When the clock strikes 12 o'clock, my lovelies, Azura, Jolinda, RuiLiang, Ahtan & Daniel appeared in front of my house with a small cake in their hands! :)
Daniel even bought chicken wings for us, but eventually he ate the most. haha!
-photos are with Ahtan-
My day time was spent with Ahtan & ShuRui.
No particular reason, just its been quite some time since I've last met up with them.
-Ahtan with her contented face with her new wallet-
Night time was the time spent with my beloved family :)
Sizzler was our dinner, it made all of us bloated, very.
Cutting of cake, and only i had a small slice, mum said have to eat at least a bit.
-Dad and his bloated tummy!-
A pity that we didn't take a whole family shot.
Next time then~
For those who wished me and even gave me a present,
the warmest Thank You I can ever give.
(:
----
31st Dec 2010/1st Jan 2011
So, about my new year, or rather new years' eve, okay, nevermind.
Just know that its the countdown for the new year that timing.
First time catching fireworks with baby and of course, girlgirl :) -they were awesome-
And with baby's friends as well.
xoxo
(credits all goes to my beloved girlgirl)
my 2010 had been quite a blast, and times like this should never end.
Please be good, 2011.
I hope some amendments can be made as well. -cross fingers-
Baby's parents are like mine,
baby's cousins are as though its mine as well ❤
double love.
