Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 1 - where's vacation

Whenever I'm here,
it means that i'm simply having my off day :)
I haven't had the time to use my laptop since work commenced.
I feel so sorry and guilty towards tumblr and here.

Anyhoo, updates!
First week of iip/attachment/internship just ended.
It was hell, really.
Waking up early is one of the factor,
french twist, make up, cheong sam are the other ones.

Right till now, after a week, i still can't really adapt to the working environment,
it had always used to be part time, but now, considered full time i guess.

On a side note,
I have my battery recharged whenever baby comes over to pick me up :)
At the very least, a reason to smile for and look forward to (:
Although its not most of the days, but it's alright as long as i get to see him :)

& girlfriends, dinner dates!
After my work or off days.


i'm thankful for the little things in life.

xoxo


my boy rather take precautions than regrets.