Monday, June 13, 2011

Apart from just working,

I can't help but to say, Skype's emoticons are so frigging cute!
Am skyping with love.

Thank goodness I was off yesterday.
The sun was awesome, accompanied by delicious food, and great company!
A good family gathering by the seaside - East Coast :)

Say hi to my cousin who just came back from Taiwan/Korea! She's always flying to different countries.
Both of us love Oolong Milk Tea!!
Our resting place.
This is not the full strength.
Ah gu :) Our coward doggie. hehehe.
Perfect time with light breeze, good for a short nap.
The owner brought it's golden retriever for a swim and play. A beauty I love all time.
Grandma's second sis's daughter's lil' son. Hahaha!
Kids out at beach having fun with their partial sandcastle that they built painstakingly.
I was with the camera, then she came squeezing in and tada~! :)
My lil' cousin, Ashlyn.
Sis and bro, cute much? :)
Hee :)
Sadly there are no pictures of the food, cameraman was busy eating the food. Zzz. & he took out the camera too late. 200 photos for a day, it's considered little.

xoxo

sometimes we should take things slow;
appreciate life and surrounding environment,
instead of constantly living in a fast pace society.
Take a break, head to the beach.