Caught a movie with love again.
Have been catching quite a few movies with him lately :)

The movie's description says it all.
Psst, the main actor is so handsome!! -can't stop starring at him-
1st July, you started pretty well, I wouldn't say exactly fantastic, but wasn't too bad.
There came good news early in the morning from love, probably made my day, his day, his parents as well as his brother's day as well :)
All the effort he had put in has paid off.
So proud of you love.
My turn will come soon! hahahaha.
Well well, i'm left with approx 7 weeks (if my calculations are right) to the end of this whole attachment that makes me so damn tired and sleep deprived. Which also made me spend less time with friends/family and bed.
I'm still waiting for my sis to upload the photos during USS trip and also her birthday party.
I'm just plain lazy to do so.
xoxo
Great job baby! ت

