Monday, August 1, 2011

Fools on parade


If you're following me on Twitter, you'll know my daily scopes (not exactly daily, but most of the days).
Yesterday was one hell of a hectic schedule for me.
It was B shift yesterday, just so you know, it's 3pm till 11pm.
I can't complete my supposed sleeping time in the morning, as my aunt came knocking on the door, window panels (basically everything and anything that can produce noise), shouting my name, and dad's name. Nope, i was not alone at home, i was with daddie. But the timing was so right that, at that point of time, daddie was taking a shower. So, there goes my sleep.
Thanks aunt -rolls eyes-
I wasn't really please when I heard her shouting my dad's name instead of calling out for brother, since daddie is considered her senior. I guess, that pisses me off, moreover she ruined my sleep!
I don't have enough sleep, so dont expect my mood to be good. Plus, you showed no respect to my parents, why should i respect you?
Call me mean, but, if you were in my shoes, and you know how my family and dad side family relationship are, you will understand.
I opened the door unwillingly, the first thing she said was:
'So late already and still haven't wake up!' (fyi, it's 9am+)
My reply: 'I got to work later in the evening till night, i need my sleep!'
Yes, with exclamation mark, right into her face.
I wish i could have blabbered more, but no, i'm still quite sleepy to do so.
She shut up and tried defending herself, asked where is my dad and said she called my dad.
But being nice, i still showed her hospitality, offering her to watch the tv, and even chat with her.
I don't know what came over her, she actually offered to go downstairs to buy brunch for daddie and I. Then came back again with freshly made fruit juice consisting of orange, carrot, apples and such.
Oh well.
An angry man is a cranky man with a foul mood.

Right, back to my work, B shift till 11pm.
Guess what, the next day, which is today, I have to frigging work back-to-back, which means, i'm working at 7am. One hell of a shift.
Barely 5hrs of sleep and i found myself back to work place again.
Pathetic much, but am glad it was over for today for work.
However, to my surprise, i was not tired at all when i was working! After work, went out with Jesslyn for a bit, to search for things for her upcoming monthsary :)
We laughed a lot, did stupid things, walked a lot which leads to my leg cramped many times as well and she just stood there kept laughing at me, we spent approx half an hour searching for scrabble tiles letters, but to no avail.
It was really fun few hours with her.
My cousins who are younger than me :(

Baby knew my shift was crappy, he came over to my house with a surprise while i'm still on duty. He even told my parents not to tell me about it. Hahaha. How cute.
Island Creamery ice cream :)
It ends my day well.
Thank you love.

xoxo

i miss girl girl already :(