Thursday, August 11, 2011

What you have lost, will eventually be replaced with something better


I'm counting down to my last day at MMS!
Then it will mark an end to my internship there.
Gillian says that she can feel that my department loves me a lot, which made me think a lot as well. She said they are buying things for me, she knows it, but keeping my in suspense :(
I've prepared parting gifts for them as well :)
On the other hand, I've snapped photos with them these few days.

Love had always been a sweet cheeks and will always be.
Picking me up after work or school,
bringing me to places whenever I've craving. And tries his very best to make me real happy.
#he is one of the best miracle in life.

My one and a half months holiday awaits me.

xoxo

honestly, my face is getting rounder :(