Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I realised from the very first time i started blogging, the number of post i have each month can be up to 30 or at least a 20.
However, as time pass, the number of post decreased gradually.
But not to the extend of not blogging entirely, or perhaps i will give myself an excuse and that is i'm getting along with my life now.
There are more things that are happening that is keeping me occupied.

Oh, just so you know, i'm working part time again.
This time round, i'm not alone. Instead, with my cousin, PeiJin :)
I have nice colleagues there, not all are friendly or it's just their artsy fartsy attitude that those people who major in arts have.

School is starting next week.
After almost 6-7 months of not being in school, it sure feels foreign.
Last semester in poly years, time to pull more of my gpa up.
I'm still unhappy when it comes to my internship grades not accounted into gpa, damn shit.

xoxo

Off to the beach.