Friday, October 14, 2011

moving on

I've the most caring boyfriend on earth.
He takes care of me like no other, excluding my family.
Reason why i said that was because, he takes what I said seriously, process it and out came the action.
Was whining to love a few days back that I've got a super bad blocked nose and it always made me can't sleep well at night. & those scars on my legs made me can't wear skirt for the time being :(
Today, we made a trip to Watson as his mummy wanna get stuff from there. So he immediately went searching high and low for something, which i didn't know what it was. Therefore I asked him, what is he looking for. Love replied, something that could help you sleep better at night, get plasters for your blisters and some lotion that help you heal those scars on your leg.
I mean, how sweet?
He may be such an ass at times, but he have a big heart which totally embrace whatever personality, character shit that I have.

It was baby's brother's birthday yesterday. Went to had dinner at Tony Romas! :)

There wasn't any photos because by then, all of us were too full to do anything.
We left the place smelling like pork ribs/steak. Hahaha!

The cutest wee-wee boy :)
The most yang-aw boy :)

xoxo

Looking at these 2 boys, reminds me of AhGu.
I miss that fat boy, but i can never get to see him ever again even.
His way of walking with his long nails scratching against the floor, i can still rmbr everything vividly.
#101011