Sometimes, I just feel that things are too good to be true.
Am I dreaming or is this reality?
I can't believe my parents actually allowed me to go overseas with love!
They did laid down the conditions which are pretty easy to fulfill and it is just simply travelling in groups.
Although it is just a short getaway to Langkawi with love's friends, but I am truly contented.
I'm looking forward to this upcoming and approaching fast trip, and also future trips with my family, baby, and my sec sch girls!
-fingers crossed-
Taiwan next year with mummie!
❤
---
I've received my Christmas presents from Lynette & Stanley :)
I'm blessed with awesome friends!
I feel that I've a very packed schedule for this short 2 weeks holidays and also in the new year.
Jam packed exams coming up!
xoxo
Short Malaysia trip with love this coming Friday! ❤


