Monday, January 2, 2012

Page 2 of 366


Photos of RuiLiang and I when we were out on the 28th.
hahahaha

Taken on the last few hours of 2011!
With cousin, baby Ashlyn! :)

To be honest, I am absolutely clueless that this year is the leap year.
I guess I can't be bothered much about time but just to live my life to the fullest everyday.

First day of the new year,
Malaysia with mum and relatives. One word: awesome.
Second day,
Well rested morning/afternoon to gear up for school the next day.
Steamboat dinner with relatives. Food again :)
Oh how much we looooove food.

New year resolutions?
Do we really abide to them throughout the rest of the year?
Or it's just forgotten as time passes by?
Anyway, just let each year be amazing.

Love,
29th February 2012, Wednesday; hereby asking for a date with you ت


xoxo