Thursday, January 26, 2012

Page 26 of 366

Such a special day today.
Love came over to bai nian with my parents as well as dinner!
& I'm heading over to his this coming Sunday.
It wasn't my first time going over to his place, but it was his first coming over to mine :)
Love corrected me right after he read this post, he said, it wasn't his first time coming over.
I guess i mistaken. But whatever it is, it's still a special day ;)

I've grabbed a few photos from Jo's fb on Azura's 21st! (:
Jo & I struggled to get this big birthday card done while seated at Pastamania.
But thankfully, Azura was really nice and waited for us to finish up while she went to walk around on her own, twice.
Birthday girl!
My prank gift for her - A ladies pad compartment
Jo's prank gift for her - annoying carrot and hello kitty bag.

We had our dinner meanwhile and chatted (:
We decided to leave Pastamania, but the real present was still with us.
Took photos of the birthday girl smiling widely and happily.
First attempt of photo with Jo, haha, as usual very playful azura.

Then we passed Azura her real birthday present :)
First attempt of trying to have a photo with her presents, but failed.
Second attempt, still failed. hahahaha.
They decided to take a nice photo together, then...
Blur faces

Azura tapped into the MRT station, when both Jo and I were not done celebrating her birthday.
Initial plan was to decorate a small cake from Icing Room, but they do not have the smallest size anymore.
Signalled for Azura to come out, and she tapped out. Thank goodness that she have the train concession. Hahaha.
Bought her cute cupcakes instead :)
Happy Birthday dearest Azura sis!

Was supposed to meet the girls today for CNY celebration, but in the end we didn't.
Some things cropped up and it was postponed to next week.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely looking forward! (:

xoxo