Being together for 2 and a half years, I've decided to try studying with love for once.
It was a terrible mistake! hahaha!
Because I can't seemed to concentrate, as i'll be constantly watching over him to see if he is studying or not.
I ended up doing my notes blindly but not understanding it. Gahh.
Ideal study place for me would still be at home.
Roses were never a thing for both love and I.
Why? Because love and I have the same thought: It isn't practical and it's a wastage of money.
If roses represents your love for the one you love, real roses would eventually wither and die. Why not give her a fake rose that doesn't fade which represents your love for her? Think about it.
Not saying that love gave me a fake rose, because these had never been my kind of thing.





Thank you baby for the wonderful yet simple day.
Happy Valentines Day!
♥
"because everyday is valentines day to me, as long as i'm with you"
Sounds cliche, but it's true.
xoxo
It doesn't have to be on the day itself to show your love,
it can be every other single day as long as you love your partner.

