March would be such a hectic month with so many plans made,
but i'm sure i would enjoy and love it.
I love how simple they are;
I love how we always joke together;
I love them not being materialistic;
I love it when we spend time together;
I love how we always tease each other;
I love it when we make plans together, big plans;
I love when we always make time and effort for each other;
I love it when it's them that is part of my life.

Natas fair with Jo & Azura yesterday!
We had loads of fun, making future plans for ourselves.
We intend to go backpacking in Europe in 5 years time using our savings.

Although we are of different races, but we respect each other.
Ayam Bakar for dinner! It was pretty tasty but slightly expensive as compared to the rest.
Jo's favourite, Paul frank!
Oh, we made our way to Abercrombie and Fitch as well!
Hahaha, the experience was just so-so. Only 1 topless guy at the entrance and the atmosphere was just like clubbing. Meh.
Upcoming trip would be a day spend at Malaysia, which would take place 2 weeks later :)
Finally heading USS with the girls next week's tuesday!
"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."
Malaysia with mummy, relatives and cousin tmr!
Main objective is to have massage. Hahaha! ;)
xoxo


