Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 12 of 17

I'm so grateful to one of love's bunk mate!
He lent his second phone's battery to baby, as he doesn't text often! :)
So thankful to his friend! So damn glad that he is now contactable for the remaining 5 days!
Although when love's out, i'm having roadshow and it's gonna be very tiring, but am looking forward to see my love!

Worked with Mozzie today. Candace was unable to make it for work. Mehh.
Work today was hectic! I had so many things to do and I even had to help out the teachers in class.
But thank goodness Mozzie was there to help me with one of the student's birthday party invitation card design. Hahaha. 

I'm so happy that i received my developed photos today!
It's for love to bring into army :)
But kinda regret for not doing it earlier before he enlist back then :(
It was not filled fully, it was half filled. definitely more to come :)

Anyway, i'm tired.
Gonna hit the sack.

xoxo