Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 4 of 17


So glad that the time that we speak to each other gets a little longer.
Texts are a little more as well.  
When I add the time up, its almost an hour! :D
Although it will be short, it's still alright as long as i hear your voice everyday :)

Absence makes the heart grows fonder
I've finally understood this even better now that I wont be able to see you every few other days like last time.
Somehow, this test for us made me even more certain about my feelings towards you.
In any case, good luck for your ippt tmr baby! :)

Pastries from Carousel!
One of the teacher's sister bought it specially for us, to celebrate the riddance of the evils. hahaha.
Ever since the evils were gone, workplace has been a better place to be in. It's more conducive and I don't dread to go work as much  as compared to last time.
Clearing up the shit is still shitty, but i'm clearing them bit by bit. 

Still kinda upset that I can't take off when love books out for the first time due to an event :(
Sigh.

xoxo