Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 6 of 17


Time please fly.
Honestly, I want to see my love already!

Ever since you enlist, I haven't really been my really happy self.
Because am not exactly happy.
I bring my phone everywhere I go. Should i need to be away from my phone, i would make sure my phone is on the loudest mode.
Don't want to miss any chance that you might text or even call.
I'm glad that my body clock, wakes myself up approximately at the timing that you wake up.
This allows me to text you even when i'm in my sleepy mode, and hopefully it will make you feel better before you kick start your day.
I really wish that your phone's battery will last till you book out. -fingers crossed-

Ice cream cake from Island creamery!
Teacher Jill bought us lunch as well as a cake to reward ourselves first before the dreadful next week comes! hahaha :) She came to workplace although she was on off. 

I guess i'm not as strong as before.
A mere 6 days of continuous work, and I can't take it anymore.
I feel so tired, but i will persevere!
I didn't want to take off its because love is working hard as well. I want to be fair for the both of us. 
But love insisted on my taking off, because he knows me so well, that i'll fall sick soon if this continues. 
Still planning my off days, but it will be soon. 
I feel so glad that i've found someone that knows me so well, understands me inside out, tolerates me and puts up with me even though i'm at my worst.
Thank you love.

xoxo