Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 8 of 17

Finally, the number has gradually decreased to a single digit!
Yes! 9 more days!!
Hang on baby!

At last, I plucked up my courage and request for an off day before love starts his nagging again :p
Tmr is my off day! After 8 days of continuous working!
Time for a lil' break :)

Boss and I baked Blueberry muffins today, together with the June Holiday workshop students.
It took less than an hour for everything to be done :)
Partly because we bought the pre-packed one. We only had to follow the instructions given. 
I'm so gonna miss those kids that came for all three weeks of the June Holiday workshops. So adorable and funny. haha. Although its draining to watch after them, but it brightens up my day by just talking to them, seeing them and playing with them. Haha!

Gonna rest for today.

xoxo