Hey baby, i know you're reading this with your timtim :)
I love you.
Impromptu meet up with MinQi today! :)
Finally a meet up with her after months of saying that we will meet up. Partly, my fault for being so busy at work and hardly had time for anyone. Sorry guys! I'll meet up each and everyone of you soon!
Anyway, it was a last minute decision totally.
We went to Harry Potter exhibition at Art Science Museum!
Meh, my third time there, for my third different exhibition. If you recall, first was Titanic with Ahtan and Shurui. Next was Andy Warhol's 15 minutes to eternal with my students from work. Third is the one that I just went, Harry Potter :)
Three exhibitions this year!
As for Harry Potter's exhibition, I would say it's still fine. Just don't have high expectations for it.
The whole exhibition took us only about 40 minutes and we were done. This should have given you a hint if you're going. That's why i mentioned, don't pin on high hopes :)
Made our way to Marina Square from MBS via the Helix bridge.
Can't believe this girl didn't walk here before! She said it's a pity if she didn't snap any photos and left. haha.
She was in luck i guess! Cause MBS and Art Science Museum seemed to be rehearsing for NDP, and the lighting are pretty nice.
See what i mean? :) Pretty isn't it?
Had dinner at Long John Silvers as most of the decent food stalls are closed in Marina Square :(
She had cravings for ice cream, and here we go! Random thought of Cold Stone at Citylink, the both of us didn't tried it before. But we were too late, the last order was at 10pm :( Boo. Back to the original plan of macs ice cream at Raffles place.
Chit chat there for a bit and we went our separate ways.
It's kinda hard to find someone that doesn't mind who you are and don't judge.
As for her, she doesn't mind if i eat messily or what-not.
I can totally be myself when with her ;) Comfortable, that's the word!
Another +1 comfortable friend I have! :D
Another +1 comfortable friend I have! :D
Anyway, sorry love for not being able to chat for a longer time with you as i'm out today.
You sounded so tired :(
Please rest well and stay safe as always!
Love you baby!
xoxo




