Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mardy Bum


Every single week without fail, i'll make time for love and send him for book-in.
Although i'm slowly getting used to it, but having to part with him still makes me feel upset deep down.
But, love always say this to me: Be strong.
I will, for you.

Random photos from everywhere. Here it goes:
My pretty sunshine that lasted for a week :)
So glad to see them still alive and smiling when I got back from my trip last week. 
Fluffy clouds and sun.
Taken while on the road during evening time.
Mummy and cousin, Pei Jin!
Steamboat at Ashlyn's place last week! So much food and good company!
It was goooood! :D 
Gummies from home! No idea who got them. Hah. 
Workplace's temporary warehouse.
The board that Pei Jin and I did :) hehe. 
Little kitty that i spotted at my house downstairs while on my way home after work. First time seeing this cute little one :) Somehow it brightens up my day when I saw this kitty. Looks like a tiger with its slightly fat paws! Kept a look out for this kitty, but recently did not see it :( 
Hahaha, this plaster is damn cute! From my workplace first aid's box. Used it as there was a splinter that poked into my index finger and it hurts. 

Had been working since Tuesday this week as we are all rushing for the opening of our new workplace!
And the new workplace is big and pretty grand!
Overtime for most of the days to rush and get things done.
But was really satisfied with the outcome :)

Yet another week of waiting for love to book-out. 
But this week is a little longer as he got his guard duty on Friday night till Saturday morning.
I want to see my love soon :(

xoxo