Sunday, July 15, 2012

Out of the blue

In case you've missed me, 
here's a real quick one!

I was at somewhere far for the past few days.
I've flown over to Hong Kong, namely from Tuesday, 10th July till Saturday, 14th July!
This time, it was a so-called business trip. The main purpose of this trip was to go for training at our HQ over there and getting of materials!
Not much own time shopping, therefore i didn't buy any souvenirs at all. Besides those famous hk snacks from the airport.

On Monday, 9th July, it was simply amazing and memorable to me :)
My love showed up at my door step with Mac breakfast and a bouquet of sunflowers! A total of 8 of them, yeah, 8 is our magic number that we both love. 
He always said, he would only buy practical things for me, not flowers. 
But he decided to give me a surprise and gave me flowers as our 3rd year anniversary. Honestly wasn't expecting any gifts from him as I didn't considered what i bought for him as gifts.
All these little things made me really satisfied and over the moon!
My very first flowers from him.
Till now, Sunday 15th July, the flowers are still so beautiful to me.
You never fail to surprise me, put a wide smile on my face and made me fall even deeper for you, love. 
I love you!

Gonna crash!
I'll update again!
My irritating throat is killing me.

xoxo