Every time without fail, when I send love in for camp, thoughts/memories just come flooding into my mind.
The journey back home in the car makes me think a lot, like really a lot.
It's gonna be a long week again this week. Love have got outfield for the third time this month.
And what's waiting for us in near future is more outfield.
Sometimes I just miss us being carefree and had all the time in the world. No constraints, no nothing.
We laze around at home, catch random movies, find for good food at different places, go on simple shopping at all different malls at different areas, go on road trips, to anywhere and everywhere our legs and the car would bring us to.
I call this life. Living the life you want it to be with nothing restricting you, and most importantly spending it with the one you love.
I simply miss these kind of days we used to have.
Now, everything is so tight and scheduled.
It just seemed like we've so many things awaiting for us to do every day.
Not complaining, but i would really like to have a simple a day or so with you.
I miss those days when we were overseas. Free of trouble and worries, taking each day as it comes.
When will we have those simple days again?
"Days may be harder now, but it's for a better future"
This is what you always tell me and I believe in it.
I'm sure it will definitely get better with exciting things instilled for us.
But, not matter how positive I am, there will always be this one thing that never change:
I miss you.
♥
xoxo
