So if you have read by previous post,
I lost something so pretty and meaningful.
As of today, it's a good 9 days. It was total silence, no news of what had happened to my wristlet and the things in it. I was so affected by my lost of things. I get attached to my things dearly.
The wristlet was a farewell gift from my internship colleagues. My Starbucks card was a Christmas gift from Lynette. My Visa was only three days old while my lip balm was only a week old. Seriously, how to get not upset.
I've replaced every single thing that I've lost. But i'm not as happy like how i get something new. The feeling is just different. Love had gotten me a new wristlet because he knew it was too upset about it. My cards have all been replaced. Had been waiting for them to be delivered to my mailbox eagerly for the past weeks.
Enough of what was lost. Somethings that are meant to be yours, will always be yours - at least this is how i comfort myself.
Goodbye my pretty one, forever. 120413
Sent my love off for his second overseas training this year. And hopefully it will also be the last. While i'm typing this, he is making his way there up in the air.
Dislike bidding goodbyes but I've got no choice but to face reality and accept it. Am taking it as though he is away for a holiday but deep down i know its not.
Tried to spend as much time as i can before he left, this also equates to sacrificing sleep to make more time together. He love me so much that seeing how hard i tried to clock for 18 drinks in Starbucks to get a limited edition Starbucks mini-card, he promised me that we'll get it today. Being a man of his word, we got the mini-card today :) I was overjoyed. Thank you love.
Please take care of yourself while in Thailand for training.
See you in three weeks' time.
I love you and I miss you.
You're amazing.
xoxo
