Tuesday, April 30, 2013

recovery


April was a long and boring month to sum it up with, but
I'm ending April on a happy note. 
I'm on off today and tomorrow being 1st of May, it is Labour Day, which also means it is a Public Holiday!
Can't wait for May's arrival as there are 2 PH! Mid-may also equates to love coming back from Thailand! No more overseas training till July at least for now. Till further notice where he get posted to.
I just can't wait for December to come. I don't know why.

I've officially worked for a year at my current workplace since April 20th! 
Unofficially worked for them for at least close to 3 years. Wow. 

Anyhoo, visuals for the past week or so.
Follow me on instagram: xiangsx
This chocolate almond biscuit it way too addictive! 
Teacher Elaine bought it! It is from Hong Kong, but they do sell it locally as well. 
Yummy and affordable lunch at Clementi. It's from Kuai Le Ji. 
I have no idea why my language bar from my desktop has disappeared :(
One of the birthday party's decorations. Theme is white/snow.
We wanted to take photo and this lil' girl, Gretel doesn't want to and is pouting. So end up, here are the strings of photo of us making her laugh. Haha.
Been wanting to try this as it was on my list of to-go.
Finally tried it as they newly opened up a branch at Far East. Walkable distance from workplace. 
Had an impromptu dinner with Jess just last night. 
And i find it so-so. 
Random photo of us. Gretel, aunty Nelly and me!
As usual this lil' girl doesn't want to take photo.  haha. 

Till next time!
xoxo