It feels like as though I went on a 10 day vacation.
Haven't step into the office, did any work since Sunday, 6 October.
Basically the whole week was busy with Grandpa's wake, followed by the prayers/rituals after the wake, then it was to hospital to visit love's relatives who fell ill (relatives with 's' its because there are two of them that fell ill), then to Grandma's place.
I'm finally going back to work tomorrow.
It will also mark the start of hectic two weeks. Most likely will be updating this space after Halloween event is over. Speaking of Halloween, I have yet to start on any shit. Heard that there are changes to what was planned initially. -fingers crossed-
Pictures for now
Here's little Pepper! All exhausted as we all took turns to play with her and drained her energy out. Haha.
Since Grandpa left us, it was time to clear some of his stuff away. And old stuff, or rather, treasures were dug out from Grandma's place.
Here's different times of our Singapore passport. If you realised, Malaysia's stamp didn't really change.
Mum's report book from her Primary School and Secondary School. Haha.
17 of us caught a night movie: Gravity.
Followed by Swee Choon for supper! ;)
Here's a little kitty at the pet shop that love and I frequent to get Figo & Whisky's food.
On a rare Monday where both love and I are not working ;)
Porn's for lunch and followed by desserts.
The boys that are really big as compared to tiny Pepper. Haha.
You know they are brothers. Bought new games and play it together. Some brotherly love bonding. hehe.
Couldn't express how happy and stress-free I am whenever I'm with you. It's like you're a part of me since my past life.
I would pray that thousands of years to make you mine, forever.
May the rest of October get better,
xoxo
