Pretty much tired from work and wish to take a break.
At least we've raced through and worked hard for the past ten months of 2013.
Now it's down to the last two and it's time to restart again for the new year, 2014.
Always loved and enjoyed the last two months of the year, it's just like us schooling and nearing holidays. We all switch into hibernation mode or holiday mode. I just wanna relax, have fun with no worries nor stress.
But, there's always a but.
I'm in charge of an event again which runs for a week, now it's outdoor. And it's the starting of my favourite month, December :(
Photos!
Love always brings me to this place for BakChorMee. Love it and their meatball!
Happened to chance upon this place and casually told my colleagues that i have not tried it before.
And a few days later, we went to give it a try.
Antoinette for you!
The 6 of us! ;)
Hot chocolate! Damn gooooood!
Gnocchi Carbonara
Grandma's style stuffed chicken leg! This is highly recommended!
Wild Mushroom Risotto
Burgundy style red wine braised beef! This is tasty too!
Time for desserts!
This cute little thing here is the signature! It's the name, Antoinette!
Nougatine! 6 of us shared 2 desserts! This is so damn good and recommended!
Wouldn't mind going back there again for the stuffed chicken and the desserts!
---
One fine public holiday, Deepavali when both love and I decided to walk and take public transport instead of the usual, drive.
We combed the whole of Ochard then happened to pass by Istana Park and it was opened for public!
So we took the chance and went forth ;)
Mummy said I've been there before when I was young, but I have no recollection of it at all. Haha.
Mummy said I've been there before when I was young, but I have no recollection of it at all. Haha.
After walking for quite a fair bit, we entered the gates!
Behind us are parrots and some other birds. Haha.
The Guardroom
The guard post. Hehe.
Statue of Queen Victoria
After which, we walked to Bugis + and have dinner at Poulet!
So much love for this tiramisu!
Hey handsome!
Followed by walking to Raffles City from Bugis.
How to resist this! It's Tiong Bahru Bakery!
I enjoyed my Deepavali thoroughly. Usually when it's PH, love and i would be a couch potatoe and just nua at home. One reason: we dislike crowd, really.
---
Steamboat at office to celebrate Boss's birthday!
Had a lot and really full. Bought and made so many presents for her and hope she likes them.
In return, each of us received a present from her and two of our colleagues. Three of them went Hong Kong one fine week.
Here's my little huggable, Brown! ;)
---
Kat congratulated me by buying me my favourite cake :3
My Pandora is turning 1 in December!
My love bought me charms to fill them up. Now it's full house! :)
Considering starting a second one soon! Maybe a Christmas gift for myself. Speaking of which, my Starbucks bottle which i had been using for almost a year, is in a bad condition and it always leak water causing my bag to be wet inside. But i'm not disposing it just yet, as it was a Christmas gift for myself last year!
Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the last week of December! ;)
It's gonna be a happening week! Yay!
It's gonna be a happening week! Yay!
Thankful for you, always am, always will be.
xoxo
