How time flies!
Christmas is approaching in approx 5 days, then it will be counting down to a brand new year, 2014.
Then the cycle restarts again.
Working hard for the new year, from the new year and working out way to the end of year.
To me, time sure zoom pass quickly when the year is drawing an end.
My favourite month, would undoubtedly be December. Mainly because, it's always a holiday season, there's Christmas Public Holiday, it's love's and my birthday and lastly, counting down. It's always a joyous month, filled with beautiful lighting everywhere we go and there's just something to be happy about isnt it?
That's why i simply love the month of December so much.
Anyway, some reflections over the year, 2013.
Disclaimer: lengthy and filled with words.
1) Work
Many a times I have the urge of giving up on what i'm doing, the thought of just leaving comes to my mind. These usually happens when i'm feeling stressed over issues or just feeling really unhappy with what i'm doing or facing. But thank goodness I have a weird mind that will somehow self-convince that i shouldn't give up since i've already came so far. Then that's when I start to get back on track again and persevere on.
This year, we added new members to our family tree! We are now bigger and stronger!
From a mere Center Management Executive, I'm now unofficially a Arts & Crafts in charge as well as a teacher. Such many roles and responsibilities I've to shoulder and I'm still trying to adapt to it. Also, now that there will be a huge change taking place next year, I'm getting myself mentally prepared. But no matter how much I prepare myself, somehow I just can't adapt immediately.
Nonetheless, I had my share of fun in this family, which was memorable and good.
Thankful for this group of wonderful people here.
2) Family and relatives
You know, there's a saying that Every family has its own problem to face.
I know we are all still adapting, D is still going strong.
All i want and pray for, is for all of them to be healthy and safe.
All i want and pray for, is for all of them to be healthy and safe.
That's all I ask for.
May Grandpa who's in a better place, bless all of us especially Grandma.
3) Love
I will always be and always am grateful and thankful for meeting him.
He may not be the perfect one, but definitely the best for me.
So many things had happened over this year.
From being a recruit, to an officer cadet, to now a Officer which I am so damn proud of. Although I do whine that we can't meet on weekdays as compared to the others out there, i still respect your job, simply because I know you love what you do.
I'll never forget the day we quarreled so bad, one of the worst fight ever in our years of relationship. But it was a precious lesson learnt.
Ever thankful for all the love, care and concern you've show and showered me with.
I just want to be with you till we get old.
I love you!
4) Friends
Glad that i made time for almost everyone of them before this year comes to a close.
You guys holds a strong place in my tiny heart. hehe.
ShiHan and Cassie!
Three years.
I did not meet up with this two girls over here for 3 years. But i'm so glad that I took the initiative and courage to give a text. And I'm now so damn happy that I met them. Just like the old times, things never change. It's not easy for such friendship to come by, and i'm definitely treasuring them more.
Gilly!
The one whom always never fails to make me wait for her when we meet.
She's someone really different from me in terms of mindset, style and any others.
Chemistry maybe? Haha. She's someone whom i treat as a younger sister as she always requires some nagging from me to 'wake up'.
The one who is always physically there, Jesslyntll!
Someone whom I see almost everyday at work. We helped to cover each other's ass, just like my partner in crime! Haha. And finally we had a same off day after a year of working together.
She and I are just like sisters, people even asked if we are related. Not just one, but a few.
Glad and thankful that I met her 4 years back.
Thank you so much for being my Secret Santa and getting my wishlist ticked.
And being so sweet for getting me a separate birthday present out of your own which was totally unexpected! Love love love it!
Lastly, my old friends.
Azura, RuiLiang and Jo!
Almost a good 10 years of friendship and it's still going strong and healthy.
Always trying to make time for each other although we are all busy with life.
Thankful for them, really am.
ShuRui and Ahtan!
We may not meet up the most often, but whenever we meet, we have so much updates going on.
We go for the simplest and gets the most satisfaction out of it.
Always feel so chill and comfortable when i'm with you girls. Cheers to another 10 years of friendship if we didn't count wrongly the other day. Haha.
Sometimes, I'm just so glad that I've friends whom are willing to stick with me even when we are so busy and hardly meet and catch up. I know you guys are a keeper! :)
I may be back with just a post before 2013 ends, hopefully. Haha.
Kukup > Krabi > Bangkok!
Here I come!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance folks!
(Prolly only a handful of people reading this, thank you for watching this space.)
xoxo
