Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 7 of 52


It's finally really back to work ever since CNY then my leave.
Over the week, besides working, I made time out for friends too.

As usual, rushed over to meet my friends after work. 
This time round, all of us made our way down to Jo's house!
We're gonna have steamboat dinner as it is still CNY! :)
Thank you Jo for the preparation of food and lending us your house!
Followed by a movie and ice cream before calling it a day!
Thankful for Azura parents who came and fetched her home and sent me home too! :)

Travel all the way down to CCK to meet ShiHan & Cass!
Cass had our Feb meet up planned as she was being placed in charge. Haha. 
So this girl decided to make curry puffs from us with her special 'dough' as skin of the curry puff. Her mum said, we are honored to have her cooking for us. Haha. Indeed we are.
Han and I getting hands on in making more curry puffs!
So thankful and glad that I did not lose them despite not being in contact for 3 years. These friends are forever. Till the next meet up! :)

Then, it's finally the day, Valentines Day. 
It's basically the day where you'll find lovebirds at every corner of the nation.
While for me, I could had been one of them, but my love is not around this year.
Therefore, since it is also the last day of CNY, mummy wants to have a last Lou Hei. Hence I went straight back home right after work ends. 
So what came knocking on the door after my dinner, was a beautiful hand bouquet of roses awaiting to be received. Can't help but to feel so touched that this love of mine is so thoughtful and had this pleasant surprise planned out way before he left for Brunei.
 
My third bouquet from this love of mine :) 
Doesn't matter about the size, what matters its the thoughts and the heart.
Happy Valentines Day to all lovebirds out there!
And love
Happy Valentines Day to you! Hope you like the present I've gotten for you :)
I Love You! 

xoxo