A tad bit of lazy, so here's a quick one.
Oh Hi JESS!
Oh Hi JESS!
I find that in life, we always tend to be fearful of things we wished we could do, or regret on things that we have not done and wished that we could turn back time and do it.
Sometimes, we just need that insane boost of courage to get things done.
I don't know why I'm saying this, but i feel that many things i did, some that i'm proud of because i've done and experienced it, while some is full of regrets by not doing it in the first place. It just feels like where did my courage went to at the point of time.
Just like Nike's slogan, Just Do It.
We should probably apply this slogan in life so as to not have any regrets of things we could have done but undone due to the lack of courage.
Meh. Just random thoughts, really.
Oh anyway, photos. Most of them can be found on my Instagram which i'm definintely more active there.
Lavender Food Square.
The damn yums wanton mee!!
I love how they understand and know situations and react accordingly to it: they know that whenever i'm leaving home, they will walk and be around me, then sit patiently in front of their treats table waiting for me toss them their treat as a goodbye gift. Haha.
I love how they wait patiently for me to give them food while i'm still happily snapping their cute photos away.
You know, so many things i'm thankful for and one of them is being able to meet you 5 years back.
Nana Original Thai food at Golden Mile.
I would definitely go back there again if i happen to be there. Otherwise, the second choice would be mookata. Haha. And I love thai supermarket that sells my exotic flavours chips. Haha.
:**
Look at how cute they are, those puppy big round eyes that melts people's heart instantly. Hehe.
Well, I spent my Labour day lazing around in bed and running of errands thereafter. Life like this may be mundane to many of you, but for me, i treasure and love these simple times like this with my love.
So love found out that there are a few hidden gems in Hougang and off we went! Hatter Street for desserts!
On the top: Oreo ice cream and Cookies and Cream brownie.
Bottom: Pandan ice cream with blueberries and waffles dripped with gula melaka sauce.
Waffles, hands down! I personally like waffles that are crispy and not too soggy and soft on the inside. This definitely suits my tastebud. And it's a really refreshing combination for the waffles.
So here goes love: we're gonna have this once every week.
Uma Uma Ramen which love found and he was so excited to bring me there.
'Effort', to me, one of the important factor that makes relationship works.
Gotten these two fur kids painted on my arms during an event at the Zoo. They look so realistic and cute!
Perhaps a visit to the Zoo soon, just realised its been ages since i've been there as a tourist.
5th May 2014, Monday.
Supposed to have our weekly workout, but due to certain circumstances, it's postponed (I supposed).
There was a Line event outside Wisma and they have a pop-up store.
Here's Jess and I. Haha.
Since this girl is craving for something sweet, off we went to Antoinette just for that one thing.
Nougatine.
Go research and try it if you havent.
Go research and try it if you havent.
Haven't been sleeping in ever since I'm back on what i've gave up (or rather put to a halt) since 3 or 4 years back. Because this can only happen on my off days :/
Now that i'm back, i'm determined to complete it.
Wish me luck, so much luck.
Alright, till then.
Wish me luck, so much luck.
Alright, till then.
xoxo
