Friday, July 8, 2016

A day to remember


As of 8th July 2016, on our 7th Anniversary, my love proposed!
 & I said Yes!

I'm officially engaged! Level up! 


Dear love / fiance
I'm thankful to have met you, and extremely thankful that we found each other among so many millions on people on Earth. It just felt surreal and I guess it's true that faith is something that is so magical and uncomprehending. 
It seemed like only yesterday that we met each other in school and now, time had flew past. 
The past years had been great and amazing with so much precious memories and firsts. I'm ever thankful for that, and that we did not let each other go no matter how hard times had been. With all these and so much that we've been through, I know I will still choose you over and over again.
We may not be perfect, but I believe that it's the imperfections that make us whole.
& you complete me. 
Now, onward to the future, together, like always.
I love you.

xoxo

Ps/ i'm counting my blessings and you're definitely one of them.