Thursday, May 20, 2010

busy week

alright, as promised! :)
a picture of my classmates for year two semester one!
its not the whole class though :/

(same day different picture)


hmmm.. i really think i will prefer every semester one classes. seems more fun and bonded compared to semester two's. i really enjoy myself with this class of mine, really relax and fun! with all the jokers in class who never fails to make the class filled with laughter.
yet another class im in who loves to LEPAK! hahaha (: of course, disturbing as well~
I love my class!
I must say time really flies~ I thought today was only the starting of the week. I feel so drained from school. exactly a week more to 2 weeks of temporary freedom.

RUILIANG IS NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TMR ):

PS: Ahtan! where are you?

okie~ gtg, orhorh time!
nights (:

xoxo