Saturday, May 22, 2010

fml much


Part One:
I met up with Ahtan & ShuRui once again! Its 2 consecutive Saturdays! Awesome! Must keep it up, so we wont miss each other too much. hehe! (: Today's meet up was really short because i have to rush, reason? Continue reading! (: hee!
The big spender for today is... TADA! AHTAN! -claps- LOL
hahaha! She bought so many things today! But i guess its a form of investment, should be fine if she will be using it often (:
& many hearts to cafe lobby's minced meat noodles! :D I love it alot alot! hahaha!
Thank you to you girls for accompanying me to find the prepaid card for mum.
Speaking about card, my SIM card FUCKING SPOILED! It totally ruined my mood big time! It was fine the day before, and this morning when i woke up it was FUCKED! Inserted the SIM card to 3 different phones, but all i see on the screen was "Insert SIM card". All the while i thought it was my phone that was causing the problem, thus i sent it to repair (thank god its under warranty) but, i was wrong! Terribly wrong! It was that tiny winy SIM card! Because of this twat, I cant communicate with anyone! No text, no calls, no nothing!
Fucked up seriously.
Now i have to get a SIM card replacement tmr.
But nonetheless, thank you SIM card for serving me so well for the past approx 10 years. You deserve a good rest (sounds so like Pokemon. HAHA!)

Oh, Part Two,
I had a quick getaway with cousins, aunt and mum to M'sia,
This decision was made less then 12 hours ago. haha (: But this time round, we took public transport, slight jam when we are on the way there and coming back. But it was fun, because i fun my joy disturbing my mum & cousin.
I literally went crazy when we are at the customs. Too hyper till the police(s) stared at me with weird faces. But those people who stamps our passports are really nice, smile at me ley. haha!
Next, went to City Square Shopping mall. Spent the rest of the time there. Had Kenny Rogers for dinner! Awesome much! Really filling and worth it! :) Did not buy anything for myself, mainly because we are short of time.
& there was a fight, a guy's face was slashed, the blood is oozing out from that cut. Yucks much!
Old Twon White Coffee is great!
Oh, not to mention, they do have good service overall.
Okay, anyway, I'm home safely! :D Photos are with my cousin! (:

& it sucks big time when you dont have a phone to communicate!

I'm tired. nights.
xoxo

PS: I'm so looking forward to holidays. ENDURE!