Thursday, May 27, 2010

semester break

My title of this post said it all, words cant describe my feelings.
It is somehow one of the 'thing' I've waited long enough for! THAT IS HOLIDAYS!
It might just be 2 short weeks, but, you know~ really awesome to just sleep till you wakes up naturally without any external disturbance! Simply awesome! (:

I havent been caring about my blog for quite long, mainly because, somehow i forgot about it. hehe, but, no worries! Because holidays are here, will be blogging more often!

OH, I HAD MY VIRGIN TRIP TO MARINA BAY SANDS!
Yes! It's Marina Bay Sands! With my class!
allow the pictures to speak (:




Here are only few of the photos, proceed to Facebook for more pictures! :D
Overall, the place is really beautiful & grand.
We went up to the hotel, but we were being chased down by the security because its not allowed. hehe! But nonetheless, the security was late, we snap loads of photos already! hehe (:

CLASS BBQ THIS COMING MONDAY!! can't wait! :)
Oh, I've dramas in school. -inside matters-

Okay, I wanna sleep already!
Nights all! (:
Enjoy your holidays my friends! (:

xoxo