Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I need you now

Second day of school.
Really wears me out, this morning I could not wake up, what I meant was, I overslept ._. It totally shows how tired I am from the first day of school despite sleeping early. But I was not late though! Prepared myself in a super speedy mood, and I didnt comb my hair and off i go. Hahaha! Use my fingers to do my hair properly, oh well, I dont really care much about my hair. My friend said, the world seems to slow down this morning, due to the weather. True enough! :)

Reach interchange the same timing as RuiLiang and me used to and went for breakfast. No, not me, I did not eat (: RuiLiang is still getting her motion sickness every morning. Class was a total torture, I was really sleepy and dead. I wanted to sleep so badly, I just want a little eye shut.. just that while.. But nah, it did not come true.

My day ended much slower than I thought it would be. Nonetheless, its near to the time when I rest.

xoxo

Something is wrong with blogger. Very wrong.