Friday, June 18, 2010

life is not always smooth



First week of school ended. It seemed like it took ages for this week to past. A really slow and mudane week. Iphone all the while in class, thanks to Jane & Maddie.

Am still trying my very best to adapt to the back-to-school timing. My body clock is working perfectly fine, just that I'm really very tired after each day. Drains me totally.

But at last, weekends are here for me to replenish my energy. I'm cutting down on spending time roaming around town or anywhere else, instead heading home for more time to rest. My classmates always say I'm the early bird when it comes to sleeping at night. haha, its true, I just get really tired and I don't know why.

Have been emphasizing on 'healthy diet' for the past 2 days. It did not work out well, but at least I refrain myself from eating those stuffs that causes me to be fat! Gahh!

Hokay. My eyes are closing already.

xoxo

It doesn't matter whether you inform me or not, its your freedom. It doesn't concern me nor affects me.
Claiming all the credits when it is not yours, its your way of doing things, you like it, then so be it. As long as you are happy with it.
If you don't feel guilty, it just shows what kind of character you have.
Dont try and act almighty in front of the rest, it just disgusts me very much.