I have a liking to Snorlax! :)
When I have my own kids,
he will be in Polo tee, berms and sandals;
as for she, i haven't really thought about it yet.
fetish, fetish, fetishes.
It definitely feels good when you're off from work early. I get to see the sun before it sets and before I reach home.
But Sun, these few weeks you haven't really been good, too scorching for us humans to take it. Too much vitamin D ain't good either!
Why do i feel like i'm speaking to myself?
I guess blogging IS talking to my brain, which is, myself! LOL
It isn't too late to introduce my new family member;sadly, idk the gender. But it have been with us for i think close to a month.
It is damn, damn frigging lazy to move/swim/crawl, and sometimes, to the extend of being lazy to eat. It can be at the same spot for literally 5 hrs, sleeping or just float there for good, literally.
But to me, it sounds quite logical, it just runs in the family! Well, except mum.
It's kinda a miracle to see him with his eyes open.
It is floating when i took this photo.
I still miss Jupe & Bon and the other 2 kids.
But i know, all of you guys are in safe hands :)
I honestly think am getting fat, it's time for regular exercise, and stop getting jealous, envious of those thin ladies who got the looks and shape. tsk. annoying.
xoxo
GSS, shopping, sales!
-grins really wide- hee

