Saturday, May 21, 2011

The happiest people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything

One Republic - Stop & Stare

Meet up with Ahtan & ShuRui today.
Updated myself and spent quality time with them. It's been so so long (I think).
Everyone is busy with their life, school/internships. Made all of us so tired.
Ahtan can't wait to start her attachment, ShuRui and I can't wait for it to end.
Honestly, studying is so so so much better than working.

i'm eager to meet them, chat with them, laugh together, talk about the future, plans, everything, just everything under the sun.

Mum & Sis are going Hong Kong this coming July.
Flight has already been confirmed, I'm being abandoned here, together with Dad :(
Nonetheless, hehehehee, they will definitely buy something back for me :)
I miss Hong Kong and the weather :'(

Happy girls are the prettiest.

xoxo
baby's favourite.ت