Monday, July 18, 2011

Sometimes, you don't need a map. You'll reach your destination eventually.


I can't wait for mummiekins to be back.
I want home cooked food by her badly :(

Mini TAF IG outing with just them.
Korean BBQ was awesome!
The food was good, the boss is cute/friendly and last but not least, great company!
He is the boss, he got his hands dirty just to teach us how to cook it the Korean way. Korean hospitality, first time experiencing it. Definitely going back!
Till now, I still have no idea why we got a VIP room for that day.
More photos with Pebbler.

I still remember the first day you picked me up from work.
I was so nervous and scared, gripped onto the seat belt tightly and kept telling you to go slow, don't brake so hard and what's not.
But now, I would place my trust and life in your hands, without any doubt.
You're still the one i'm looking at baby.
Aimless driving, singing in the car, humming to the tune, chatting non stop and spending time together; one word: blessed.

xoxo

Oh, HTC darling,
please get well soon.