Monday, July 25, 2011

Brick by brick

Officially 3 weeks left for internship;
To be exact, 14 work days left in Marina Mandarin.

I had a great time spent with my dearest cousins today, at a long distance cousin's wedding lunch. My very first time attending a wedding lunch instead of dinner.
Us cousins, sat a table with is right in front of the stage, relative you see. heeee :)
I would say, the banquet staff who served our table was damn lucky, because we kept insisting on serving ourselves the food instead of her doing it. Partly because we loveeee our youngest cousin so much, that we asked him to help us take the food for all of us. Practically almost every dish. Hahaha. Fun, joy, laughter, love, these brings us close.
After the event, few of them proceeded on to movies, while I headed home with mummie and daddie.
Reason is, baby's dad asked me along for dinner at their place.
Another round of good food again for me.
Baby sent me home together with his brother, who tagged along for a spin. Settled for Macs as supper, initial plan was for Udders, but it has closed for the day.
Thank you baby.

Anyway, mummie came back on the 19th July :)
And i've got a lot of things that sis bought for me and cousins. Baby got his as well :)
Now i can't wait for sis to be back! With more loots. hehehe.

xoxo
I want this to last