Everything has fallen into place, everything just feels right.
I'm free from everything that was restricting me for the past 6 months.
Now, I can sleep as late as I want, wake up at any time of the day, spend my time like as if i've got plenty of them in my hands.
I've got things that were half done, undone and these have to be completed before school starts on Oct for semester 2.
Being a part time feels good, there's little shift for you, no one is controlling you at all. Because you've got nothing in their hands to control.
They need you, not the other way round.
Let me bring you a step closer to nature for a quick getaway.

(3 doggies here, really huge, i can't remember their names. When they saw love, they came running over and started growling. They were so huge, love say they are about 70-80kg each. Imagine if there weren't any fence. It's the boss's dogs. But the ones in black were so adorable, when we were about to leave, they starting singing, in the dogs way, and they ran back to house.)
(Self grown rice on 14th May 2011)



(Focus is on the bananas, different from the ones we see)




Bollywood Veggies! :) One of the farms in Kranji area.
This is where baby works.
xoxo
i've got the sensation
