Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When all is fine on the exterior, the interior side of you is crumbling into pieces


After much deliberation, i'm still agreed to work at Marina Mandarin as a part timer.
I don't know should i feel upset or happy about it.
My only 1 1/2 months holiday will just fly away, but in return i would have pocket money over the holidays.
But what's with having money without time and vice versa?

I have a task on hand, that's to finish my 2000 words report for internship.
Was happily typing my report and was so close to the end, despite saving it many times, eventually, i saved it on the file within another file which i just closed the file without saving any changes. The file that i earlier saved on desktop, didn't capture any of my after work.
Therefore, i have to redo everything again.
Zzzzzzzz

Had been going through thick and thin with this boy of mine since 2 years back.
He's still the one I wanted back then and will always be :)

xoxo

I understand it's not often, but it's late into the night
If you don't understand people's good intention, then there's no point doing this over again